Five Friday Questions of The Day-Linky
The Five Friday Questions this week (and my answers) are:
Create your own post with these questions and if you like grab the banner and the Linky,
share with your followers and fans.
- Who inspires you?
- What's the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
- What were you like as a child?
- What do you try your hardest to avoid?
- Who inspires you? My Husband he is an eternal optimist and philosopher, he always has a quote and an idea about something, an opinion really!!
- What's the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? A new home, I have never owned my own it would really be fun to have my dream home.
- What were you like as a child? As a child I was quite and liked playing by myself, I was told I was bossy and being the only child (with brothers 9 and 10 years older) I was spolied
- What do you try your hardest to avoid? Confrontation with others, I do not like to argue I like things to go well all the time.
- What's different now than when you were a kid? To not have grandparents, aunts or uncles and penny candy, electronics,
If not shown appreciation, it gets to you. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Thank you to all my followers and fans your support!
|If you would like to receive the latest updates on events giveaways and great promotions. Delivered byFeedBurner|